Again, very poor quality videos... maybe by next June I'll have better equipment to work with! :) In the ballet number, Kaylah starts in the front row and she's the second girl from the left. It's super teeny-tiny because I forgot to zoom before I started to record and my camera doesn't allow zooming once you've started and I didn't want to stop to zoom in and miss part of the song!!! :)
*Also, watch Kaylah at 1 minute, 16 seconds... she sneaks an extra twirl in there! :)
In the tap number, still second from the left, but starting in the back row this time. I moved up front and zoomed in, but Sasha moved with me, so is on my lap and not
quite sitting still... try not to get motion sick watching it!! :)
1 comment:
Ballet...lovely! Tap...fun! Wish I could be there :(
Post a Comment